Best Practice 1
• Title of the Practice: “Roof top Rain water harvesting and Ground water Recharge management”
• Objective of our practice: In our college surrounding area has very poor or low ground water table. And
this area is very drought prone. Intake capacity is not good.
• The Context: We will want to take grow up of local people and take censuses of rain water utilization.
• The Practice: we use rooftop rain water harvesting that water use for gardening ground water recharge
system. In our college have two big Rain water harvest storages. Rainy time collect the roof top rain and
that rain water use for gardening and ground recharge management.
• Evidence of Success: Ground water improves in our surrounding area.
• Problems Encountered and Resources Required: Mainly not sufficient area in our college to collect store the
rain water for future use. Funding problem for other utilization of rain water. Ex:- use in toilet ect.
Best Practice 2
• Title of the Practice: “Solar Power use in our college”
• Objective of our practice: Solar power is an eco-friendly and renewable power system. It is very useful and
sustainable substitute of our present electricity energy system. To use this as an alternative of
Electricity consumption is our motto.
• The Context: So we just follow that motto and use solar power and use Led light in full college. Solar
power is an eco-friendly and renewable power system. This process saves our normal electric consumption and
electricity bill also.
• The Practice: We use maximum energy in college from solar current. Use Led light for proper electric
utilization. Solar panels are set in our roof top of the college building.
• Evidence of Success: It saves the normal electric consumption and also the electric bill of our college.
• Problems Encountered and Resources Required: Funding problem for other solar energy equipment and utensils
for total green energy use program project.