The aim of the college is to ensure optimum utilisation of the inherent potentiality of the students, promoting innovation and change, and linking education to emerging career patterns. The college emphasizes more on viability and equalisation of educational opportunities for weaker section of the society, particularly the schedule caste (S.C.), schedule tribe (S.T.), women and those belonging to educationally backward section
- To promote a congenial and eco-friendly environment within the precincts of the college.
- The College websitehttps://www.gpm.ac.in gives adequate information about the functioning of the college. Moreover the college publishes a prospectus wherein lies the detailed academic chores.
- Activities planned by the Students’ Union, Faculty, Staff are well connected towards promoting healthy aura and brings about socio-economic changes in and around the nearest vicinity.
- To reach to the mass thereby enlightening the deprived sections of the society, the first generations learners.
- To minimize the number of drop-outs and to bring them to the mainstream of academics by trying to address their problems especially the girl students.
- Gobinda Prasad College is an outcome of the pains and sacrifices undertaken by the revolutionary Gobinda Singha and taking this in regard the college aspires to achieve the highest with limited members and resources.
- The College envisions adequate facilities and opportunities for the students who belong to the backward region of the society and are mostly first generation learners. It wishes to promote holistic education by inculcating human values and nurturing moral ethics, strict disciplines and harmonious relations. The college provides overall grooming of the students by combining emerging global trends and delivering value based education to the young generation.
- The College aspires to evolve as centre of Academic excellence and research.
- The College aims to provide employment to maximum number of students by extending support of all kinds from different directions.
- The College ensures personality development of the students by teaching them right skills, improving their leadership qualities and exposing them to latest global challenges.
- The college gives special emphasis on the deprived sections of the society who form the bulk of it by rendering them with adequate materials, resources and moral support.
- To facilitate optimum use of internal resources and infrastructural facilities for academic growth and sustainable development.
- To promote and deliver inclusive growth in all sectors of higher education departments.