- NOTICE FOR FEES STRUCTURE OF SEM-I ,SEM-III & SEM -V(2021-2022)
- Notice For Online Admission Of 2021-2022 (Sem III & Sem V)
- Notice For Class_Routine 2021-22(ODD Sem)
- UG EVEN SEM QUESTION PAPERS (DT-21-08-2021 & 2ND HALF)
- Notice For UG Admission 2021
- Question Paper Of 21.08.2021
- UG Question Paper of Bankura University(Date: 18-8-2021)
- UG Question Papers upload of Bankura University (Date: 17-8-2021, 2nd Half)
- Notice For UG Fees Structure
- QUESTION PAPERS OF 16TH AUGUST, 2021, SECOND HALF
- UG PART III EXAMINATION 2021 QUESTION PAPER 16/08/2021
- UG PART III EXAMINATION 2021 QUESTIONS 14/08/2021
- UG Part III Examination 2021 Questions 13/08/2021
- Question Paper 12/08/2021
- UG Part III Examination 2021 Questions 12.08.2021 (10am)
- Question Paper of 11/08/2021
- UG Part III Examination 2021 Questions 11.08.2021 (10am)
- Question Paper 10/08/2021
- UG Part III Examination 2021 Questions 10.08.2021 (10am)
- Question Papers of 09/08/2021 (Second Half)
|Sem III/ V Admission|
|Admission Schedule Admission Brochure Of 2021-2022 Bankura University Notice Of Admission 2021-2022|
Gobinda Prasad Mahavidyalaya was established in 1985 to pay homage to the sacred memory of Late Gobinda Prasad Singha, an eminent freedom fighter and social worker of Bankura District, with a noble purpose of extending higher education among the poor and backward people of the locality.The college was granted temporary affiliation by the University of Burdwan on 20.09.1985 which approved its permanent affiliation on 30.08.1988.
- Click for Enrollment fees for Sem 2, 4, 6
- Click for Refund of Form fill up Fees (extended till 25/06/2021)
- Click Here To Download Feedback Form Of Political Science Depatment
- Pay Semester Change Fees
- Pay form Fill up Fees for SEM 1 Regular AND SNC candidates for Sem 3 & 5
- Remedial Courses
- Internal Assessment
- Online Study Materials
- Download Question Papers from Burdwan University Website
- To promote a congenial and eco-friendly environment within the precincts of the college.
- The College websitehttps://www.gpm.ac.in gives adequate information about the functioning of the college. Moreover the college publishes a prospectus wherein lies the detailed academic chores.
- Activities planned by the Students’ Union, Faculty, Staff are well connected towards promoting healthy aura and brings about socio-economic changes in and around the nearest vicinity.
- To reach to the mass thereby enlightening the deprived sections of the society, the first generations learners.
- To minimize the number of drop-outs and to bring them to the mainstream of academics by trying to address their problems especially the girl students.
- Gobinda Prasad College is an outcome of the pains and sacrifices undertaken by the revolutionary Gobinda Singha and taking this in regard the college aspires to achieve the highest with limited members and resources.
- The College aspires to evolve as centre of Academic excellence and research.
- The College aims to provide employment to maximum number of students by extending support of all kinds from different directions.
- The College ensures personality development of the students by teaching them right skills, improving their leadership qualities and exposing them to latest global challenges.
- The college gives special emphasis on the deprived sections of the society who form the bulk of it by rendering them with adequate materials, resources and moral support.
- To facilitate optimum use of internal resources and infrastructural facilities for academic growth and sustainable development.
- To promote and deliver inclusive growth in all sectors of higher education departments.